Privacy of Children
We always value your privacy, thus we didn't ask for any identifiable information, such as name, email address, or mailing address. When it comes to protecting the privacy of children, we are quite stringent here. We didn't ask anyone to submit any information for children under the age of 13, and if we find it, we delete it right away. We never solicit information from you or ask for it. Children's privacy is always given first consideration, and we safeguard their right to secure Internet use. We urge parents and guardians to keep an eye on, engage in, monitor, or direct their children's online behaviour.
Copyright & Content
We don't store any data from Instagram or Pinterest on our servers; instead, we merely provide information that is available to the public. We never use stolen or legally protected materials on our website. We never host the content of other people on our server because we appreciate their labour of love. When a content creator posts their work on a social media platform like Instagram or Pinterest, they retain full ownership of that work.
CCPA Rights to Privacy (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Consumers in California have the following rights under the CCPA, among others: Demand that businesses who collect their personal data disclose the categories and particular categories of personal data on customers that they have amassed. Ask a company to remove any personal information they may have about the customer. Demand that a company not sell a customer's personal information if it already does. In the event that you submit a request, we have one month to answer. Please get in touch with us if you want to exercise any of these rights.
Data Protection Rights under GDPR
We want to make sure that you are completely informed of all of your rights in relation to data protection. Each user has the following rights:
- 1. The right to access
- 2. The authority to remove
- 3. The opportunity to limit processing
- 4. the authority to protest processing
- 5. The right to data portability
- 6. Right to rectification
You are entitled to obtain copies of your personal data upon request. We might impose a nominal fee on you for this service.
Under some situations, you have the right to request that we delete your personal information.
Under some circumstances, you have the right to request that we restrict how we use your personal data.
Under certain circumstances, you have the right to object to the way we're processing your personal information.
Under certain circumstances, you have the right to request that we send the information we've gathered to you or another organisation directly.
You have the right to ask us to correct any data you think is incorrect. Additionally, you have the right to ask that we complete any information that you feel is lacking. In the event that you submit a request, we have one month to answer. Please get in touch with us if you want to exercise any of these rights.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
- fastinsta.in complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and 17 U.S.C. 512. ("DMCA"). As per the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other relevant intellectual property laws, it is our intention to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate legal action.
- You must send a written notification containing the details mentioned in the following section if your copyrighted content has been placed on fastinsta.in or if links to it are found when using our search engine and you want this material removed. Please be advised that if you misrepresent information that is infringing on your copyrights and is placed on our site, you will be held responsible for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees). For legal advice on this topic, we advise that you first get in touch with a lawyer
Your copyright infringement claim must include the following components:
- Give proof that the individual claiming to represent the owner of the allegedly violated exclusive right is allowed to do so.
- Please provide us with accurate contact information so we can reach you. Include a working email address as well.
- You must include sufficient details about the allegedly infringing copyrighted work, including at least one search phrase that the material is found using on fastinsta.in.
- An explanation of the complaining party's good faith conviction that the use of the item in question is illegal according to the law or the copyright owner's agent.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Must be signed by the representative who has the authority to act on behalf of the owner of the alleged infringing exclusive right.
- Please give us 1-3 business days to respond to your email. Please take note that submitting your complaint to other parties, such our Internet Service Provider, won't speed up the process and may cause a delayed response because the complaint wasn't lodged properly.
1. What type of personal information do we receive from our website visitors?
Visitors to our website are not subjected to information collection.
2. How do we collect information?
We only gather information when you submit a form or fill out the form on our contact page.
3. How will we use your data?
To make changes to our website so that we can better serve you.
4. How do we are your info protected?
Your private information won't ever be shared to anyone by fastinsta.in
5. Do you need to sign up or provide your email address here?
There is no need to create an account in order to download anything, thus there is nothing to disclose to him. We do not request any personal information from our visitors.
6. Cookies are used on our site?
7. Advertisements by third parties use?
8. Are you updating or changing your privacy policies?
9. Does the site host any content?
There is no content hosted on our site, only public information is provided.
We use industry-standard encryption as a precaution to safeguard your data. Your information is secure when you send sensitive information over the website.
Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us if you need any more details or just want to ask a question regarding our privacy commitment.