You accept these Website Terms and Service and acknowledge that you are responsible for complying with all applicable local laws by visiting this Website, which is available at https://fastinsta.in/. You are not permitted to visit this website if you disagree with any of these conditions. This website's contents are shielded by copyright and trademark laws.
The content on the website fastinsta.in is offered "as is." Fastinsta.in disclaims any other warranties and makes no representations, either express or implied. Furthermore, fastinsta.in makes no warranties, expressed or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, and suitability for any purpose of the information it provides on its website or otherwise relating to such information or any sites linked to it.
3. Connection to Instagram
- FastInsta is in no way associated with, sponsored by, or owned by Instagram, Facebook, or any other Instagram third-party partners.
- FastInsta has no intention of tarnishing the INSTAGRAM logo.
- FastInsta runs entirely independently of Instagram.
- FastInsta doesn't try to profit unfairly from Instagram's good name.
- It makes no sense that fastinsta and Instagram's trademarks are similar. These trademarks and domain names are owned by entirely distinct businesses.
4. Account terms
- To use this service, you must be at least 13 years or old.
- You have to be a person. It is not allowed to create accounts using "bots" or other automated processes.
- To finish the signup process, you must enter a working email address and any other information required.
- Your login can only be used by one person at a time; sharing your login with others is not allowed. As many unique logins as your plan permits can be created.
- It is your responsibility to keep your password and account secure. Fastinsta is not responsible for any loss or harm resulting from your breach of this security requirement.
- All content posted and activity under your account is your responsibility (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- More than one trial account cannot be kept open by a single individual or legal entity.
- The Service may not be used for any unlawful or unauthorised purposes. You must not transgress any local laws while using the Service (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
5. Interpretation and Definitions
Service refers to the Website.
- Terms and Conditions refer to these terms and conditions that constitute the whole agreement between You and the Company with regard to the use of the Service (sometimes referred to as "Terms").
- Any services or material (including data, information, products, or services) offered by a third party and displayed, included, or made accessible by the Service is referred to as a third-party social media service.
- You refers to the person who accesses or uses the service, or, if applicable, the business or other legal organisation that the person is accessing or using on their behalf.
- Affiliates are organisations that control, are controlled by, or share a common control with one or more parties. To be considered in "control" means to hold at least 50% of the shares, equity interests, or other securities with voting rights for the election of directors or other management positions.
- Device refers to any anything that can access the Service, such a computer, a phone, or a tablet computer.